What is the possible reason for swelling of arms and legs after ekg,ecg,chest x-ray and leg ultrasound show normal results ?

swelling front left arm just above elbow and heavy left leg with swollen foot at night. sometimes pinching or sticking feeling in my foot and arm. was given an ekg / chest xray / echo cardiogram / leg ultrasound and doctors still say they found nothing...losing faith in my Doctors...another appointment today....should ask for more tests? which one? blood pressure has been monitored and it was fine as well...not sure what to do...
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011