What is the point of living anyway ?

I mean just to die. and all the time in between is full of pain and mistakes. your suppose to learn from your mistakes but then when you do its too late. its all over. whats the point of going through day after day after day just to watch all the people you love leave or die or hurt. whats the point when its all just gunna end anyway ? sometimes I wish it would just end sooner.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
I know what you are talking about. I think about that sometimes too. Just try to enjoy your life for what it is. Put your life in the Lord's hands. Everything will seem better then.