What is the persistent rash I am having in the vagina and inner thighs ?

i have had a rash around my vagina area for some time now and it has moved to my inner thighs between the creases of my legs. It iches very badly and when i scrach red bumps come out and last for a day or so and then go back down. I have a red patchy spots around my vagina and inner thighs. I feel like over the months this rach has made my vagina smell and now i m to the point to where i ich all the time. I havent been to the dr because i m to embarressed but i want to know what it is. I feel like it s taking over my life to where i dont want to have sex with my husband no more. It makes me feel so dirty and nasty and i just want to know what it is.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011