What is the permanent solution for severe eczema in a 2.5 year old ?

My son is 2 1/2 years old and weight 12.5.He is having severe skin eczema for the last 9 months. i showed him to somany doctors and skin specialists i am fed up with all those steroid ointments now I am giving him homeopathy for the last 2 months. doctors told me genetically it is an allery because in my family my mother and mom - in - law both having dust allergy and bronchitis . I used somany anti - allergy medicines , antibiotics and few steroid creams but all are temporary. Is there any permanent solution for this? whenever he gets rashes more gets cold and caugh and wheezing .my doctor told me to give him duolin neb 2 times,budecort 2 times and montek lc kid once daily to prevent infections . is it safe? am i on a right path?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012