What is the permanent remedy for hyper-pigmentation on the neck and face ?

HI, I have developed hyper pigmenttion in the last fewmonths or close to a year or so.. and my face and neck has turned puprle... tried all sorts of sunscreen, microderm chemcial peeling etc... does not work.....Also i get itching on my arms, neck and midriff ( i wear sari) every nite whcih actually distrubs my sleep patterns.. have used triglow, kojiglow and all sorts of creams as well. right now have changed to ayruvedic treatment.. but i had such a nice complexion which i miss now and every body keeps asking me what happend to your face/?etc.. Age 39+/ female
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012