What is the packet of fluid that builds on top of tooth after root canal removal?

i have my root canal removed due to pain and fluid in the front tooth. My dentist cleaned it and i have filling. Now i have same packet of fluid but it doesnt come out and builds up on top of the tooth. Whats now? should i go back to him and ask to open it up and drain it?

Asked On : Sat, 22 Jun 2013
Dentist 's  Response
hello
welcome to HCM
As you have mentioned your front teeth had undergone RCT and now are noticing some sort of fluid on it. that must a pus which is coming out from canal.it means still the infection is there.
get your IOPA xray done to reveal the status of tooth and visit your dentist again and get it reoperated.
hope this will help you
thank you

Dentist Dr. Priyanka Tiwari's  Response
Hello, Welcome Thanks for consulting HCM,
You have mentioned that you have undergone root canal treatment and again same swelling has occured then , it means infection is still there you have swelling that is abcess formation in your periapical region of tooth , dont worry about consult your Dentist.
Hope this will help you.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.