What is the optimum cholesterol level ? How can i reduce it by exercise and natural means ?

My Total Cholesterol level is 243 mg/dl which is arrived by Lipid Profile Testing. Is to so serious? How can I reduce the cholestrol? Is any natural way to reduce the same(i mean by exercise and diet ) if it is so can you help me what are those?.... My Total Cholesterol level is 243 mg/dl which is arrived by Lipid Profile Testing. Is to so serious? How can I reduce the cholestrol? Is any natural way to reduce the same(i mean by exercise and diet) if it is so can you help me what are those?....
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011