What is the new chemical they are putting in the new herbal incense and what is remedy fro head aches due to this ?

what is the new chemical they are putting in the new dea compliant herbal inscense my mom has chronic pain and well pot is illegal, so her alternative has been the herbal inscense they sale in the headshops. so now they are not using the jwh-018 and the others that the dea banned, what chemical are they replacing it with? what are long term side effects? she has tried super kush, green cobra and both packets say they do not contain all of the previous compounds that the dea considers illegal now, so what have they replaced it with? This is the first time she has tried this new formula, she used to smoke the mary joy and its no longer available, she is 60 and has not been able to find the cause of her chronic pain, so she self medicates.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011