What is the minimum percentage required for motility to do the IUI ?

Hello Doctor, I am 25, and my husband age is 26. We are under follicular study. My Periods cycle is regular. My husband took the Semen test on November. By that time his sperm count was less, but his motility was 55%. Doctor prescribed him Cap-Q-Gold tablets. He took the semen test on December month. His sperm count got increased but now his motility is 10% only. Doctor is going to do IUI for this month. But I heard if his motility is less, doctor won t do the IUI. Is that True? What is the minimum percentage required for motility to do the IUI?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011