What is the medicine can i take for semen discharge during urination ?

semen discharge during urination
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011

Regular perineum muscles exercise along with aerobics and anal sphincter squeezing exercise daily for 15 -20 minutes will help you more than any medicine.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

What is your age..?

There is no any specific medicine for semen in urine. Don't get confuse or anxious because it not a have to be relax towards overthinking of sex.masterbation in between is also helpful .

Consult psychiatrist for medical line of treatment.