What is the medication required for treatment of Herpies skin disease ?

Hi. My age is 21. My gender is male. I am currently under medical inspection. the doctor says that i have herpies skin disease. doctor has sggested me some medicine, list is as follows:- 1)Tab occurir 400mgs.-- 3times a day. 2)Tab wysdone 5mgs. -- 2tablets morning. 3)Candid cream. 4)Tab. Azibact.-- 1 tab at morning before breakfast. it is very painful. sir/madam i reuire your advise. sir/madam ur reply is appreciated. email id :-
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011