What is the meaning of there is significant clearing of fibrohazed infiltrates in the right upper lobe?

hi doctors, good day! just want to ask the meaning of there is significant clearing of fibrohazed infiltrates in the right upper lobe, ascribed to ptb. I had an xray just today. i started taking Anti-TB medications since May,2012 and had repeat xray to know if there is good progress in my condition. thank you very much. thank you dr.Grief for acknowledging my concern.I ll wait for your reply sir.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012