What is the meaning of the semen analysis? Can I receive a feedback?

Good Morning Dr, I received my husband s seminal analysis as below. Could you please give me your feedback Procedure Units Age of sample 1.50 hrs Abstinence 3 Days Volume 4.0 ML pH 7.9 Viscosity Normal Count 22 Mil/ML Motility Rapid 01 % Motility Sluggish 42 % Motility Non-progressive 02 % Motility Immotile 55 % Total Progressive Motility 43 L % Normal Morphology 01 % Agglutination Not present Round Cells 0.2 Mil/ML Comments Asethenoteratozoospemia Normal Morphology : Results 14% Normal/ Fertile 5-14% Fertile / Subfertile 0-4% Subfertile
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012