What is the meaning of laymens terms ?

I just had a biopsy of my lung done at the Mayo Clinic in Arizona, and this was the diagnosis that they gave me. Can someone help me understand what this means in laymens terms?? Thank you very much

"No granulomas are seen. Coarse honeycombing is not present. Moderate numbers of fibroblast foci are present. The features do not suggest chronic hypersensitivity pneumonitis.  Some of the preserved alveoli show some interstitial inflammation and widening that may reflect some recent activity of the process. The findings are compatible with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis"

Asked On : Mon, 30 Nov 2009