What is the meaning of immediate filling of the proximal half of Fallopian tubes. Having tubes cut. Suggest?

Can you please tell me what does this means? Normal Appearnce of the uterine cavity with no filling defect seen. There is immediate filling of the proximal half of both fallopian tubes but their distal half is moderately dilated with very limited and delayed spills bilaterally especially on the lest side suggestive of peritubal adhesions. and what are the chances of getting pregnant?Do i need to do laparoscopy?The doctor sugeested to cut my tubes then do IVF that the last option?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013