What is the meaning of high SGOT with the normal SGPT? What diet should be followed?

hi doctor.. im rala.. female, age : 22 weight : 58kg height : 1,58mtr i want to ask something about high SGOT with the normal SGPT .. what does it mean actualy??? is it dangerous?? is there any kind of food or something that i cant eat?? or what should i eat n drink to make my SGOT back to normal again? For your information, I ve checked all another blood test and USG .. there all normal.. last time, my SGOT = 170 n SGPT = 24 thx
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012