What is the meaning of benign microangiopathic ischemic changes? Pain in the top of the head due to blood leaking from veins

What exactly is mild to moderate benign microangiopathic ischemic changes. Discovered during MRI ,after a car accident. My main concern is i have experienced the same pain inside the top of my skull 2or3 times since. Just like the pain in my head from blood leaking from veins around my brain after the wreck. Could not think or remember at all for a long time.Could not talk at all without forgeting what i was saying.Better now,but it really concerns me. THANKS!
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013