What is the meaning and treatment for mild cerebral atrophy ?

What is mild diffuge cerebral atrophy ? hai sir, my mother age was nearly 60 years and from last 3 months she was often imbalance while walking. and her voice also ecoming unclear.we have consulted many doctors. and they advised as due to weakness. today back whan we consulted neuroogist, after ct scan told it was due to Mild diffuse cerebral atrophy . can u please explain what is mild cerebral atrophy. can we cure it. and can my mother walk normally again. please explain
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012