What is the lump that I feel in my vagina when I sit ?

I keep getting a dragging feeling in my vagina. and have recently noticed i have a lump inside my vagina at the to the left of of my pelvis. i get pain shoot from my navel to my retum. sometimes when i move my left leg as a angle i get pains shoot straight across my stomach and down my legs. (the lump is on my left) when i pass water when i wipe i have a lump slighty protruding my vagina and if i forget and wipe hard when i stand up it burns feels alittle like cystitus but only lasts 20 mins. sometimes when i pass water (1st thing in the morning only) before i wipe the stinging starts but when i stand i can feel the burning move up slightly. 1st thing in the morning whatec=ver protrudes is not as low but as the day goes on its worse. intercourse is really painful and have to take strong paracetamol 1 hour b4 and some more when we have finished as i get what feels like contractions. when i sit down the only way to describe is like sitting on a tennis ball. when its really low i have alot of pressure low down and as if i have something stuck. some advice please and thankyou
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
  Anonymous's Response
and i keep getting thrush on my clitoris
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
It seems from your description that you might be having a prolapse.But only an examination can prove this.You should get that done,as surgery may be required to relieve your symptoms.