What is the limit of blood pressure?

I have high blood pressure and take medication however today my blood pressure is 116 over 53 should I be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
dear carol
whats your age group?blood pressure depends on many factor,like your age,diet,work shedule,any type of medication,
if you are really serious abt your health then tell me in detail.
take care
ok dear
then your bp level is normal,stop any type of medication except multi vitamin,its helps in controling your problm,
ok ,take care
Anesthesiologist Dr. Abhijeet's  Response
you didnt tell what is your age , for how many years you have had high bp and your baseline bp i mean if you dont take any medications how much does it rise. also if you dont have any symptoms like giddiness dizziness, light headedness, extreme tiredness. this bp is fine so dont worry.