What is the interpretation of my Hbsag report ? What the suitable treatment ? how long will I live?

Plese give good adivse my future. I am 34 years indian. Recently I have tested my blood and found it Hbsag positive, SGPT Alt -18( cut Cuts and puncture wounds of value 40) Hbeag nagative (p.value 0.09) ( cut Cuts and puncture wounds of value 1.00). When my wife tested she got hbsag negative. What is my status. What treatment is required or suitable? how long will i live? I had no symptoms up to detected the disease. When detected, I got shocked and stated symptoms like neassea, threast, fitigue etc., Please give me good answer as early as possible. What is mean of p.value 0.09 and sgpt Alt -18 please explain?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011