What is the impact on pregnancy if husband and wife have same blood group ?

I Am A Man of B blood n My wife Is SameWill It harm Our Babies babies
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Not Blood group of both parent but only of Mother matters for baby in utero. As if mother is Rh negative and baby Rh positive there may be chances of dangers to baby and to mother also.
Have a Healthful Day..
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing healthcaremagic.Same blood group of parents does not cause any problem to children.The problem may arises in very few cases when both the parents are having different blood groups and different sub type means positive and negative.still there is no rule that problem will happen.Only when mother and baby group is different in that case some care is needed.