What is the homeopathic remedy for pimples ?

Hi, i am female 20 yrs ,i have lots of pimples ,plz prescribe homeopathic medicines,nothing else is helping me...
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HCM
we have very effective medicine in homoeopathy so you have to take homoeopathic medicine its safe and better.information given by you is not sufficient so visit any homoeopath doctor.either you can try
astria rubens 30
jugla regia Q
berberis aquafoliumQ
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Acne or pimples is a common skin condition occurring in the sebum rich areas likes the face, upper back, upper chest and occurs due to the defect in the pilo-sebaceous unit of skin.
It is a commonly found in teenagers due to the hormonal changes, but could also be associated with some underlying condition like PCOD. The underlying cause if any needs to be found out and treated.
Kindly mention if you have any other problems like hair loss, irregular menses etc.,
Homeopathy does have excellent results.Kindly visit a homeopath who can examine you and take a detailed history as it is required for prescription.
In the meanwhile a few things that needs to be followed-
1) Avoid rubbing your face too hard while washing and wiping (pat dry) as friction leads to the breaking of comedones, which can aggravate.
2) Avoid make up, if you need to use make up go for water based products.
3) Avoid pricking or breaking the acne as it increases the spread.(keep your nails short to avoid accidental pricking)
4) Use a face wash rather than a soap as it prevents drying of skin.
5) Wash your face 2 times/day, or after coming home from outside. Too frequent washing can dry the skin.
6) Drink plenty of water--8-10 glasses

Feel free to write back in case of further queries.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Age old well documented and known herbs still work excellently to cure such ailments. Blood purifying herbs like neem giloya haridra daruharidra etc are sure treatment for pimples. Going by cause ascertain whether it is due to irregular periods or not. Generally for pimples tab. allerin tab. Radona and gndhak rasayan deliver the results. in very obstinate cases mahamanjishtha arisht is added.
Homeopath Dr. Ritu's  Response

Homeopathy has very good remedies for acne. IT is a common problem in teenagers. You should drink plenty of water, avoid eating fried foods, eat fresh fruits and drink fruit juices which naturally help to give glow on the skin. You may take this homeopathic remedy in addition to dietary changes Berberis Aquefolium Q-5 drops in few sips of water two times a day, Sepia 30, three times a day.

Dr. Ritu Sandhu
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
welcome to the health care magic forum,
acne results when your skin is unhealthy resulting sebaceous secreations due to harmonal influence that 's why many of the usual skin applications results fruitless as the main reason is not dealt with properly .
defenately we prescribe safest medicines in homeopathic aspect to relieve with the sufferings safely and effectively.

stay healthy,cleanse the skin with normal water,dont take much oily/fried food stuffs and keep away the stress .