is a common skin condition occurring in the sebum rich areas likes the face, upper back, upper chest and occurs due to the defect in the pilo-sebaceous unit
It is a commonly found in teenagers due to the hormonal
changes, but could also be associated with some underlying condition like PCOD
. The underlying cause if any needs to be found out and treated.
Kindly mention if you have any other problems like hair loss, irregular menses etc.,
does have excellent results.Kindly visit a homeopath who can examine you and take a detailed history as it is required for prescription.
In the meanwhile a few things that needs to be followed-
1) Avoid rubbing your face too hard while washing and wiping (pat dry) as friction leads to the breaking of comedones, which can aggravate.
2) Avoid make up, if you need to use make up go for water based products.
3) Avoid pricking or breaking the acne as it increases the spread.(keep your nails short to avoid accidental pricking)
4) Use a face wash rather than a soap as it prevents drying of skin.
5) Wash your face 2 times/day, or after coming home from outside. Too frequent washing can dry the skin.
6) Drink plenty of water--8-10 glasses
Feel free to write back in case of further queries.