What is the healthy average of masturbating?

Hi. I m 19 years old and i masturbate all most every day and that always makes me feel very guilty i feel like it exhausts my energy and makes me loose weight, and when i asked my friends most of them said that they do it many times a month or 2 to 3 times a week and that made me feel like i do it too much and that s not normal ,,my question is :is there any reason to be afraid and what is the healthy average of masturbating and does masturbating spend too much energy that i can t recover???
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Welcome to hcm.
Doing masterbation is not wrong but excess is harmful.you will loos your energy in that.Never compair with your friends.There is no any perticular healthy average,it depands upon individuals health.
2 to 3 times a month is enough for your self confidance,
otherwise concentrate your mind in other activity.