What is the effective duration of i pill ?

sir i had a sex on yesterday evening at 5oclk and i had a i-pill than again today at 5clk i had unprotected sex so should i have another i-pill today
Asked On : Fri, 2 Sep 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Once I pill taken with 72 hours,there is no need to take it again.normally this pills are very effective.In case if you miss periods then go for pregnancy test and then do as per the report.For next time please avoid unprotected sex with any body for the fear of having STD and HIV.
wishing you good health.
hi welcome to health care magic.don't repeat the pill because its give protection within 72 hr.dont do unprotected sex use condom or oc pills.