What is the effect of urine on the face ?

My name is Henrietta and am 26years old. I have this dark mark on my face right under my eyes and has refused to go away for some days now and am preparing for my wedding this coming saturday. I consulted the google for a quick answer and i saw the use of urine but my fear now is will this urine application dark my face more or brighten it cause i need something that will work fast and clear the mark atleast the 3rd day of the things application? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011
Welcome to health care magic forum
Urine contains certain harmful chemicals ,so don`t use on face. best option for you is dermoabrasion .
Wish you good health