What is the effect of smoking ganja ?

Hi, iam somking ganja in 5 years to my body is virye slem and crouch what is the condesion of my body
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
welcome to is an intoxicant.short-term effects of use include problems with memory and learning; distorted perception (sights, sounds, time, touch); difficulty in thinking and problem solving; loss of coordination; and increased heart rate, anxiety, and panic attacks. The impact on memory and learning can last for days or weeks after its acute effects wear off.Long term side effects include bronchitis,and even lung cancer.It also may affect your mental health. Studies show that early use may increase your risk of developing psychosis .Learning and attention skills are impaired among people who use it heavily.excessive weed use can lead to erectile problems and lower sperm count.Hope this will help you to decide that you have to leave the drug as early as possible.