What is the effect of overdose of avil 50mg ?

I have taken 100 avil pills 50 mg at once i was angry so took them Will it harm me?? should i go to a doctor
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011

Welcome to HCM.
When did you take those tablets? How did you manage to get 100 tabs. of Avil?
If you can read this then you don't have to consult any doctor.
If you have survived this episode I think you will not need any advise from me about "Act in haste and repent at leisure".
Life is a God given Gift and we do not have any right to destroy that life. It shows that you do not have the guts to face the reality in life.
Wish you best of every thing.