What is the effect of lupride injection? Will it prevent natural pregnancy?

i am 37 yrs old i have undergone icsi in modified natural cycle and altogether 5 embrios are frozen. in january i have undaegone laproscopy to remove fybroid. again small fybroids are there and i am advised to undergo laproscopy again and take lupride after scopy.since i was not interested for a surgery,lupride 11.25 jkl5021 was taken on 11th day of periods. what is the effect of this injection? will it prevent natural pregnancy/ my last periods was on 16-03-2013
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013