What is the effect of accidental intake of All out ?

is allout has poison,, i mean to say if a person drink allout liquid,, What will happen? and what should we do? He has vomitted 6 times after that Please advise me ASAP
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
actually allout liquid contain transfuthrin 0.88% it is a chemical substance witch effect nervous system of the mosquito so they become paralyzed,
if person ingested unfortunately then he/she has complain of drowsiness, vomiting depend on amount taken orally,,
there is no specific antidote for allout poisoning but treated symptomatically and pt sould keep under observation..