What is the dose of lactare capsule to increase the breast milk ?

I am 28yrs old and my son is 2 months old. how can i increase my milk supply. docor suggested me to take lactare capsule. i want to know what is the dosage ? is there any side effects for that? how long i can take the tablets?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
lactare is good for milk production,it is safe.along with this if you take perinorm tablets two time perfect for your problem but it has some extra pyramidal symptoms so take it under your gyne's can take it for 2to 3 wks