What is the dosage of cypon syrup for a 2 years old?

hello.. My 2 and half years old son does not like eating variety of food. He eats only chapaati for his meals. We have to divert him to eat the chapaati also. I make veggie stuffed paratha and try to feed him that, but he doesnt like it and wants only chapaati. A friend of mine suggested to give him Cypon syrup. i would like to know the dosage and for how long, should i give it to my kid?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
hi,iwill suggest you not to start any medication by yourself.i appreciate your concern for your child,but most of the children are fussy in this age ,stop all junk food items..give him fruits,salad .

2 users find this helpful