What is the disadvantage of undergoing a lasik surgery as I have a myopia ?

Hello doctor . i would like to go for LASIC sergury, zyoptic procedure for my eye. i have myopia . left eye -2.5 D(Sph)+-1.5 D(cyl) and right eye -1.25(sph)-0.25 cyl. many times i have changed glasses. no glass is confortable for me. from 6 years i m wearing it. this problem started frm 6 months. getting pain near eyes n eybrows then back head . shall i go for LASIK? doctors said after lasik the power wont be zero. it would be -0.5 or 0.25.. and my eyes got scanned they said lasik can be done on my eyes. but i m scared little. wat are the demerits frm this surgery?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011