What is the diet chart for 8 months old baby ?

Hello Doctor , My son is 8 months old, i am giving him Suji Upma in breakfast breast milk after2 hrs, than Moong Dal and Rice in lunch followed by Breast milk again after 2 hours and halh apple puree in the veneing followed by B milk nd Moong Daal and upper layer of chapati in dinner and followed B Milk before sleeping. How do I decide that its sufficient for him and whe to increase the portion. Can I Start Giving him Formula or Cow Milk now. Dr. Pulkit
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
WElcome to HCM.
Mother is the best judge for her baby's diet.
If your child is playful,no unnecessory crying,not irritable and weight is increasing according to chart than it is suficient.
You can also give other fruits,Rab(wheat flour preparation),cow milk...
If he is taking all home made preparation than don't start packet food.