What is the dark brown discharge? Why do I have headaches, nausea and dry skin?

hi, my last period was 2nd september which lasted 4 days i am always on time every month with my periods and im also on the pill but i missed a few pills through september and my next period was due on the 29th sept but all i had was like a dark brown discharge that i noticed when i went to the toilet and wiped down below. ive had some nausea , im very tired all the time ive been having afternoon naps, my skin is very dry and spotty when usually i rarely even get 1 spot and have had headaches , ive done 2 pregnancy tests which i done 3 days after i was due on but they both said negative! i am a little confused, could i be pregnant or could it be stress i need some help? thank you, terri
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012