What is the cure for severe headache while sneezing and coughing ?

I WORK A LOT ON MY JOB !!... THAT EXPLAINS MY TENSION AND ANXIETY .... YET WOT I OBSERVED IN PAST ONE YEAR,,,, I HEAD HURTS FROM INSIDE AT A PARTICULAR POINT IN FRONTAL THAT IS OVER MY RIGHT EYE AND JUST UNDER MY SKULL !!..(CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG)......... I WAS NEVER HURT BAD OR SEVERE AT THAT PARTICULAR POINT....AND IT ALSO HURTS SPECIALLY WHEN I SNEEZE HARD OR COUGH NORMAL !!.... ANYWAY ... I AM SID... 25 YEARS YOUNG.... USED TO BE ATHLETE.....QUITE ENERGETIC THE WHOLE DAY+NIGHT !!.... SMOKE REGULARLY (5-10 CIGG.).....DRINK ALCOHOL SELDOM....THATS ALL..... HELP !! PS: I AVOID PAIN KILLERS... !!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011