What is the cure for joint pains,pain in sex after abortion?

what is the cure for joint pains,pain in sex after abortion hi ,in jesssica,im 23 years years old,5yrs ago i had an abortion and few minutes after abortion i started feeling pain in my whole body joins(hands,legs,knees, head ,pain during sex, lower back pain ,abdomonal pain),later came to fnd out i had g norreah and treated it,i checked for ultrasound-pelvec,seen gynocologist but no problem .i was given medicine metronidazole,ciproflaxacin pain reduced but this is 5th year still not full cured,what is the cure,which medicine should i use coz i really want to get betterand enjoy sex again.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011