What is the cure for irregular periods accompanied by mood swings ?

Sex: female Age: 18.5 Height: 1.63 cm Weight: 62 kg Lately, I have a lot of headaches , pain behind the eyes and nausea . For a few days I would look at a screen or written text and I instantly felt dizzy. I feel tired all the time; I sleep and I want more and more. I have also missed my period for this month so far. My mood is very bad, I don t know what I have an why I am feeling down and I cry a lot, waiting for the summer to come in order for my mood to change. I think I have a lot of stress , and I even bite my lips all the time. Additional info: - I study at University, I spend much time there, I try to study home but can t concentrate, I don t go out a lot. - I spend a lot of hours in front of my laptop (chatting, browsing, watching series -especially at late night hours, even until the early morning) - I don t eat meat (but I eat fish), my last blood test (before Christmas) was excellent - I eat a lot of carbohydrates and sweets - My last eyesight test (before summer) was excellent, and I don t have blurred vision - I haven t generally lost appetite for hobbies, and I still have fun with friends - I am a virgin Please, I would appreciate your advice! Thank you :)
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012