What is the cure for hyperkeratotic dermatitis ?

I am having hyperkeratotic dermatitis on my both legs since 4 years and applying lobate s ointment but still not fully cured
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello Mujahid,

welcome to helathcare magic forum .

you have tried 4 years to get treat it but ,now will suggest you to start with homoeopathic medications , in which results will be visible within a month , these medicines are very ,safe , effective , and results in cure then treating .
consult a homoeopath .these medicines donot have any side effects .

wish u good health always .godbless!
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
lobate is a steroid ointment;try to consult a dermatologist as 4 yrs is a long period till then you can apply cotaryl ointment.
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
HI! mujahid.sma,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
you have not mentioned where in you have hyperkeratotic lesions ,whether it is over soles or knee???...kindly mention..whether it is bilateral or only on one side .Is it associated with any systemic symptoms or not.Lobate -s is one kind of cream for your problem,but there are others which are available kindly mention about your problem in details so that we can help you,or else you can consult a good dermatologist in your city.
take care,