What is the cure for gastritis and erosion in Duodenum?

I am feeling bloated every time since 1.5 yr. I had consulted gastrienerologist 1 yr back. In endoscopy it showed mild erosion in deodinum. Doctor prescribed medicines, but it didnt help. Now i am habituated with this (bloating) mainly in left side below last ribs and sternum. I feel difficulty in sleeping on back, as it increases pressure in chest. sleeping on left shoulder, i feel little comfortable. These symptoms will be severe 1 hr after taking food and cease after 5-6 hrs. The mild pressure in left side will be there 24x7. This has disturbed my concentration and I am feeling tired of this. plz give your opinion and suggestions...
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jan 2014

I have gone through your query.
Mild erosion of mucosa of duodenum is due to excess acid production and bad eating habits. If it is left untreated, it will increase the symptoms and later on may lead to duodenal ulcer.
To my patients i usually prescribe PPIs like Pantoprazole daily before breakfast along with Antacids containing sucralfate. Avoid eating junk and spicy foods. And maintain a regular feeding habit.

Do consider a positive feedback as a credit to my work. Let me know if you have any further questions.
You can contact me on my page http://bit.ly/1dYupT2

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.