What is the cure for excessive flatulence, acidity and feeling of passing stools post food ?

I am suffering from stomach related issues for the last 8 to 10 years. I suffer from excessive flatulence , gas & acidity. I feel like going to toilet normally after lunch. Sometimes I have to go to toilet almost once or twice a month even though I feel that I have cleared my stomach in the morning. I am little nervous person also, every time I go out I feel like clearing my stomach before I leave. Sometimes there is burning sensation in stomach area. My morning stool is very soft & acidic in nature. I cannot eat chilly food.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012