What is the cure for dandruff and hairfall ? Which is the best face wash for my skin ?

Hi Doc., I am 26 Yrs old and I am suffering from dandruff problems for last 3-4 yrs. also my hairs are falling severely and recently I noticed around 25-30 grey hairs. I am really worried because I am afraid something is very wrong with me. I am a working women so it is not possible for me to go to saloon everyday or spend long hours for haircare. Please give me some suggestions. One more thing I have a combination skin and having the problem of acne but if I apply face wash on daily basis it gets very dry. Please recommend me some good face wash and sunscreens according to my skin type.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011