What is the cost of permanent hair removal from the body ?

I want a permanent hair remove from body (not my head s ) . how much that cost ? i m male 23.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,
the best and permanent method is laser hair reduction.You need to understand here is that one requires multiple sessions to get the desired result .And results vary from patient to patient.Laser treatment is a costly treatment,so before going for it you understand and inquire everything about it.
Selection of the laser machine and a laser center is very important.If you can tell me where you belong to then probably I can guide you which clinic to go for.I've been doing lasers for last 12 years now and have gained enough experience to understand its effects.

Anonymous's Response
I live in Udaipur(Rajasthan).
can you please tell me approximate amount.
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response

cost of treatment depends upon the body site you need to get the laser done.Every center has its own way of dealing ,but since patient require multiple sessions ,centers offer package system to patients.
In "package system" patient has to pay in bulk for say 3 or 6 sessions ,which they can take at every monthly interval.
Another way is "per sitting system" ,where in you pay each sessions and take a sitting of laser.This would come out to be more costly than package system.

Approximately for say chest area it may cost 25000/- for 6 sessions.This may vary from center to center.

I've no idea about udaipur,but I know about Delhi where i've worked for more than 10 years .So I can guide you to a good laser center in delhi.