What is the cost of hair transplantation?

i m 24year old student i loss my hair from front..i want to hair transplant what will be cost of it..froM wher i can got it as i live in noida?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Dear Puspender,
The cost of hair transplant varies widely depending upon technique used, number of hairs implanted, expertise of surgeon and clinic/hospital where surgery is done. Depending upon your requirement, a decent transplant would cost you approx. 1-2 lacs. At premium clinics it can go upto 4-5 lacs.

Do not go with the cheapest option that comes your way. The results of transplant depend upon expertise of surgeon. Therefore, I would suggest you to meet three good surgeons in your area, check their credentials and then decide on your transplant. Wait and save up for your transplant if you have to, but choose a well qualified, experienced surgeon only. A bad transplant is worse than bald head any day.
Hi Puspender
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Hair transplant is effective in hair loss treatment.The cost of the procedure depends on the number of hair follicle to be inserted , and it varies from place to place.

About 50 - 60 thousand rs will cover up a decent extent of transplant.