What is the correct fertility period after periods ?

wat is the correct fertility period after periods?and how much time stay straight after sex....after tat how much time can i stop to go bathroom and wash my vagina and pass urine.......? plz tell me in detail
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Hi,thanks for query.The mid of the cycle is the most fertile period.In typical 28 days of cycle the days from 12-16 are most fertile,means couple of days before and after the middle of the cycle.Position after sex or during sex does not matter at all.You can go bathroom as per your choice it has nothing do with chances of getting pregnant.Please avoid douching vagina after sex,bye.