What is the correct dose of mifigest & cytolog ?

I am one month pregnant , somebody suggested me to take mifigest & cytolog, but i dont know correct dosage. Please suggest.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jan 2011
consult a nearby gyneacologist . that will be better . mifegest 200 mg 2 tabs at a time & misoprostol 200 mcg 2 tabs after 24 hrs of taking mifegest . some times it causes incomplete abortion and uamy have to undergo curratage .

OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
If you want to terminate your pregnancy,then you need to see a gyaecologist inperson.Some tests need to be done before you can be prescribed these pills.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
without gyanecologist opinion, dont go for that..
visit ur doc first..