What is the correct dosage and timing to take orlistat 120 mg ?

hi sir...my self ved sharma my age is 21 and height 169cm and weight 105 my doctor suggest me to take lipocut 120 (orlisaat 120mg).plz suggest me what is good time in a day to take this capsule.if after meal than after 20min or 50min after or before .plz plz give ans with explanation.phone no. 9993699906 hi sir...my self ved sharma my age is 21 and height 169cm and weight 105 my doctor suggest me to take lipocut 120 (orlisaat 120mg).plz suggest me what is good time in a day to take this capsule.if after meal than after 20min or 50min after or before .plz plz give ans with explanation.phone no. 9993699906
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011