What is the chance of my pregnancy if I have endo thickness of 9mm after hCG treatment ?

My hight 5.7, Age 28 Gender -female, 14.6.11 = 2 st (c/o -folymenses , 6 mnths) o/h -AML -4 half year 2MA -3 MNTHS -DKE, LAST 1 YR BACK M/H -AMC-3-4/20/UOOD/PF TSH-3.6 FSH-6.41 LH-7.85 PRL-6.64 TROCH-NAI RBS-110 APTTA ANA -N UDR N SEVERN -26.3.09 GO MILLION-75% doc start ovulation study from the date of 12.7.11, 15th day of my period my right ovary 15mm n left 21 m n endo. thickness 8-9m than doc give me hcg 5000ing and then after 4 days right ovary - n left - n endo thickness 9m so what is the chance of my pregnancy plz let me know?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011