What is the chance of me developing CAD and how can I reduce my weight ?

Hi I am 26 yr old Height 5 ft 10 , wt 96 Kgs, I lead a very active life which includes min 3 kms of walk every day plus pranayama in morning and 2 to 3 kms of walk every evening. My diet mainly involves vegetables, juices,. Non smoker , non drinker. Last week my Blood pressure was 130/80. My weight varies between 88kgs to 110 kg in Last 4 years. What is the chance that I will develop a CAD in future. what can i do to control my weight
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011