What is the causes and treatments for Onychoposis and Onychoptosis?

i am researching a medical disorder causes and treatments for Onychoposis and seems, there are not much information about these diseases and their differences even when i google it? i would like to learn more of these types of contra indications that i require for my study. Thanks heaps, Christie Murphy
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM
-hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns.i would come up the possibility of DISORDERED NAILS.

ONYCHOPOSIS;is a localized or diffuse hyperkeratotic tissue that develops on the lateral or proximal nail folds, within the space between the nail folds and the nail plate

possible cause;

- direct result of repeated minor trauma

ONYCHOPTOSIS;is the periodic shedding of one or more nails, in whole or part

possible causes;

-allergic reaction
-systemic diseases
-syphilis are some possible causes

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you